BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Scrapping the Music: Upside Down

It's movie theme week, and this time we are paying tribute to the lovable movie Curious George! The theme song is "Upside Down" by Jack Johnson, and we think it's an awesome song for scrapping!!! We hope you agree and want to play along with us this week!

I LOVE this song... we have a few Curious George Fans in this house. ;O)
I started with white Card-stock and Glimmer Misted it into a Rainbow.
Then I stamped 'doodles' down the center.
Pictures are lightly sanded then edged in black ink, so are the journal blocks.
Paintbrushes are sniped out clip-art. Paint swirls are stickers.

Journaling:
August 2008
The Boys all took turns spreading thgeir creative
wings and adding their marks on the
Ottawa Folk Festival's Yearly Mural.

OTTAWA FOLK FESTIVAL

And as my mind begins to spread its wings
There's no stopping curiosity

I want to turn the whole thing upside down
I'll find the things they say just can't be found
I'll share this love I find with everyone
We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
I don't want this feeling to go away



This is post 299...
Only 1 more posts til the 100th-ish draw for the BLOG CANDY!
Don't miss your chance, all you have to do is leave a comment
HERE
I also do a draw for every 25th follower.
Become a follower for chances at more BLOG CANDY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this!Those pictures are awesome and I love your misting! Cool background! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!