BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Art on the Dark Side #66: Bats

Challenge #66 : Bats

Our new challenge is bats.
Personally I really like bats and I find them gorgeous, but I also realize that there are heaps of people that just gross out by the thought of bats.
So if you are a lover or a hater, this challenge is for you !
Make the most of your feelings and put them into art.


I like Bats too... so this wasn't a creepy one for me to do. :O)
Spiders, *shudder* now THERE is a different matter.
I made a postcard for this challenge.
Paper is Basic Grey Eerie: Bats,
coated in Lumiere to give it a nice pearl-y shine,
then inked the edges in black
Green Bat strip is a sticker.
The rest of the embellies are all Glitter Chipboard punch outs.
The letters are Sparkle Thickers.
~gone batty!~

2 comments:

Andrea C said...

get outside of my head hehe great work x

Evil Edna said...

cute.EE