BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Soartful Challenge: Fall Background



Alas my printer is being a bit of a Diva... though I know it has ink still it's refusing to print so I decided to make my own Fall Background rather than miss out.
I used the Stampin'Up! Pumpkin Patch Spectrum pad and the Autumn Leaves stamp set for the background. I created a mixed background with the Skeleton Leaves, then mounted it on some leaf patterned paper. Inking all the edges in a warm Mustard Yellow.
This is still one of my all time favorite stamp sets.
I then stamped the vines with Basic Grey stamps from the Halloween set.
The Pumpkins are from the Carved & Candlelit set by SU! I coated the pumpkins in 3D Crystal Lacquer to make them 'pop'.
Voila!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Hi Sarah, I'm glad that you didn't miss out on this challenge, too. Your stamping is lovely. Beautiful images and colors. Stamping is tried and true and you do it beautifully. Thanks for being Soartful this week. I hope to see you again.