BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Take a Word #3: Moon

I am looking forward to seeing moons in all shapes and sizes!!

Having a quote-y kinda day...
I immediately thought of this Irish Blessing.
"May you have warm words on a cold evening,
a full moon on a dark night
and a smooth road all the way to your door."
~Irish Blessing~
Used part of an image (from a newspaper) mounted on Box Board.
Celtic Knots Stamp (Stampin'Up!) silver embossed around the edges.



This is post 295...
Only 5 more posts til the 100th-ish draw for the BLOG CANDY!
Don't miss your chance, all you have to do is leave a comment
HERE
I also do a draw for every 25th follower.
Become a follower for chances at more BLOG CANDY.

1 comment:

Ozstuff said...

You find the very best quotes!! I love your misty picture and word strips - such a delicate and beautifully designed art piece. Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge. I hope you can come back this week for MEN!!