BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Scrap Our Stash: November Challenge.... Take 2!


Sketch #1

My 2nd Lay Out for the November Challenge... this time I used Sketch #1. I really liked the almost 'film strip' feel down the center. I thought it would be perfect for Our TV Hero's Halloween Pictures. :O)
I stuck with the 3 pictures, the circles and the embellie 'bunch'.
Adjustments were made to accommodate the different width pictures.
All the Patterned Paper is Sassafrass Amplify, love how the 'busy' paper works so well with the 'action hero' theme. Busy Boy... Busy Paper!!! lol
Power Ranger Logo was printed then mounted on black Card Stock.
Prima 'Say it with Crystals' in black, cut up and applied top and bottom of page. Brad Bling here & there, star buttons and a silver 'believe' buckle.
Journaling:
Octobert 31st 2010
Thomas turned
into the Red Power
Ranger for a night,
My Hero!


No comments: