BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

HDH063 Freaker's Free-for-All

It's been since before the wedding (September) since I have participated in any challenges... Time to break the fast!
Starting out with one of my favorites Haunted Design House: Macabre Monday.


Freaker's Free-for-All

You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using whatever the hell ya' want!! That's right, baby... a true free-for-all... no rules... no suggestions... no limits :) Well, the ONLY suggestion would be that they should be REALLY dark and creepy this week... you know, Halloween is a mere 364 days away!

I made an Postcard... I had to work with what I had on hand.
That right now is NOT a printer, so no clip-art goodness this round.
Reads:
If you
cannot get rid of the
Family Skeleton
you may as well
make it dance.
~George Bernard Shaw~

This will be post 277 and we have 49 followers
I am working away on the Blog Candy Prize packs for 200th post and 50th follower!


2 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Lol, fabulous postcard, and I love that quote! And welcome back to the challenge world :D
Thanks so much for playing along with our Freaker's Free For All challenge at HDH, and good luck!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

That quote is just great! I may have to add that to my journal of quotes.
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Haunted Design House. Nice to see you back!