BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh, Alice! Chapter 39


Tarantino Cuff Bracelet
"Alice felt dreadfully puzzled. The Hatter's remark seemed to have no sort of meaning in it, and yet it was certainly English. `I don't quite understand you,' she said, as politely as she could.
`The Dormouse is asleep again,' said the Hatter, and he poured a little hot tea upon its nose.
The Dormouse shook its head impatiently, and said, without opening its eyes, `Of course, of course; just what I was going to remark myself.'
`Have you guessed the riddle yet?' the Hatter said, turning to Alice again'
`No, I give it up,' Alice replied: `what's the answer?'
`I haven't the slightest idea,' said the Hatter.`Nor I,' said the March Hare.
Alice sighed wearily. `I think you might do something better with the time,' she said, `than waste it in asking riddles that have no answers.'
`If you knew Time as well as I do,' said the Hatter, `you wouldn't talk about wasting IT. It's HIM.'
`I don't know what you mean,' said Alice.
`Of course you don't!' the Hatter said, tossing his head contemptuously. `I dare say you never even spoke to Time!'"
Today we have a fun challenge for you based on a lovely inspiration piece that the Mad Hatter herself just might "need" one of these days! (see Top)

I was rubbing my hand together when I saw this weeks theme...
I recently aquired a wondrously cute acrylic stamp set by Impression Obsession, Artist: Sarah Phelps...
all tea/coffee inspired images.
Perfect!

I stamped, colored and cut our each of the images.
The sugar cubes and tea bags were an exercise in patience! lol
I then attached them to a circle of in edged Pattern Paper, mounted on Box Board for stability.
I'm going to get some clear mac-tac and cover this so it can (safely) go in the kitchen above our caffeination station.



No comments: