BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tuesday Taggers: Peace, Joy, Love... & 300th Post!!!! (candy, candy, candy)


I would like to see the words Peace, Love or Joy featured somewhere on your project - Don't forget you can make anything you like - there is no project restriction only that you must include the theme this week.


I was so happy to see this weeks theme...
I KNEW I had the poi-fect stamp!

Peace~Joy~Love
Even all in the right order too!
woot!

Stamp is from Stampin'Up! All Year Cheer 1.
Stamped then Heat Embossed in Gold. I scrunched up the paper and sanded it.
Mounted on DCWV textured Card-stock, also sanded.
Reflections 3-D stickers, sanded and rubbed with a touch of brown ink to 'age'.
Added a strip of Making Memories Tape, also sanded and inked.

Star Stick Pin from Making Memories.


This is post 300!!!!!
I will be drawing for the 300th Post BLOG CANDY end of tomorrow!
Don't miss your chance, all you have to do is leave a comment
HERE
I also do a draw for every 25th follower.
Become a follower for chances at more BLOG CANDY. l

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is fab! What a perfect stamp for the challenge!Thanks for joining my challenge at Tuesday Taggers x Janet