BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Book of Days: April 20th - 24th

Picture catch-up... and DONE the 11th Multi-Day Spread!

April 24th:
Full Spread
11th Spread DONE

April 20th:
 Worked on my Soulistry Animal Totem: Rabbit spread so I made a small version in my BOD. 
Background was created with scribbled Stampin'Up! Markers then worked around with a wet brush. 
Rabbit is colored with SU! Markers too. 

April 21st:
Worked on Dragonfly Soulistry page today.
Used the scrap page I flipped the sprayed Mask over onto as the background.

April 21st:
Full Spread.
  

April 22nd:
Earth Day!
My migraine started today, thankfully I had already planned to use some sort of clip-art 'Earth' for today. I'd set the page up for a circle in the middle... made for a quick write up before slipping off to bed.

April 22nd:
Full Spread.

April 23rd:
Migraine Day 2... another 'cheater' with a printed image.
More Marker-Washing in the background. 

April 23rd:
Full Spread

April 24th:
One-eyed Pirate Art Day!
Day 3 of the Migraine and loss of vision. 
Had a little fun with my face and some fancy pirate duds. 

No comments: