BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Am An Artist... Challenge Met!

 Despite the one-eyed art-ing issues today I decided to take a crack at the 'I Am An Artist' erm... we'll call it a 'Challenge', for simplicity's sake, issued on Art Journaling For Women on Facebook. 

In a comment below a picture of one of her own Art Journal Pages loudly declaring that she was an artist... 
According to Dyan Reaveley:
"All of you should have this written in every single one of your journals. We are ALL artists and don't let anyone tell you otherwise." 
...it then continued ...possible slap threats maaaay have been involved *giggle*
... and then it kept growing, resulting in an impromptu group wide challenge.

Here is my Page:
Size: 12" X  8"... page torn out, may frame it for the Studio wall. 
 Started with a photo of myself, sketched the 'hair' out with Sharpie, then painted in with DecoArt Acrylics. 
Retraced the outlines in Sharpie and wrote 'I Am An Artist' in the white hair section. . 
Used a Sakura White 'Pen-touch' marker to draw in the white 'hair-lines' and dot in the 'I Am An Artist' lettering. 
Silver 'Metallic' Marker by Studio used for the earrings and ear-cuff. 
Voila!

 

2 comments:

Michelle Jaramillo said...

Love this page, it is totally awesome and colorful!

Dylan said...

great page girlie xx