BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 150

It's a Wednesday... that's fer sure...
Before I start to prattle don't forget to go check out the other spots  at:

This was taken early this morning.
 Today has not gone at I had hoped... 
Spread about today are the journals I'd planned to work in when I got back in from my morning workout: Book of Days and Soulistry. In addition there's some artwork and business cards out that I was packing up to send off to a charity event that's going on tonight downtown. 
There should be a post coming soon after this with more deets about that...

 Today I came home to a rather garbled message from our house guest as a result of a rather garbled message left with him by my Dad. Long and short of it: My Mother was crossing a rather busy street a 1/2 block from were they live, she had the right away and was in the cross-walk when a driver turned left quickly and she was struck. She bounced up and across the front of the car and fell off hard on her left side. Luckily though her left side is quite battered up, only her nose is broken, it was partially torn but able to be repaired. She is now at home but my husband and I spent the majority of the day with her at the hospital. 
So that's been my Wednesday.
 
 

Update and more info here:
Contact for the WOYWW Card-Crew:
sarahccooper (at) rogers (dot) com

Post a Comment