BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 148

It's Wednesday... time for WOYWW over at:
It's messy, as usual... and some of the mess in the Studio isn't *reeeally* mine...
Yesterday was my berf-day so the 'streamer-gnomes, as they are calling themselves, raided the Studio and made a mess. 
I will be clearing up today... lol. 

 But 1st the desk:
Smattering of berf-day gifts dumped here last night... new pens, pencils and case in Skull and Roses (yummy!) and the Soulistry book for the latest Art Journaling en devour over in Book of Days  which starts today! Can't wait. :O) 
Some boozy playing cards I got 2nd hand this week... I have a 'plan' for some of my Sisters of the Book for these lil'beauts. *rubbing hands together with glee* 
Leftover berf-day knapkins... some of which I already used in my Book of Days for yesterday. Will be posting those pages later today so feel free to check back! 
...and the latest fleur: an Orchid that 2 of my fabulous friends brought to our Dinner out Saturday. Is'a prrretty, never had an Orchid before.
...and COFFEE, got a new cup yesterday too. My eldest son snarfed my other Venti cup *pout* that's ok, this one is much prettier.
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!

Scary fleur... hoping I don't kill it... eep!
  

The work of the 'streamer-gnomes' all.over.the.Studio... 
*le sigh* what a mess! ;O)

Birthday pretties... 
We each get 1 Mylar Balloon for our birthday (due to several family members latex allergies) it's tradition! Hubby got me LOTS more fleurs... too big for the Studio so they're staying downstairs.
 

Streamer-gnomes at work in the livingroom too... 
messy lil'guys!
 

11 comments:

Rita said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day. Love your desk with all the banners etc. Hugs Rita (88)

Jacqueline said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fabby day!!

That orchid is gorgeous! !

Take care

Jackie x #17

Unknown said...

happy birthday, love all the streamers, thanks for the snoop

Hugs
Judie xx no 121

Debs Willis said...

Streamer gnomes - love it!!! Send em over here to decorate my craft room, jsut watch out for the cat who eats streamers lol :-)

Happy woyww

Debs #160

fairy thoughts said...

I'm thinking it might be your birthday, am I right?
Totally over the top..... love it and didn't you have some great pressies
thanks for sharing
janet #56

Miriam said...

Happy birthday xxx

#107

okienurse said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day! Love your creative desk. Happy Easter. Vickie #60

Karen said...

Happy Birthday wishes, I hope you had a great day :)

I am sorry I am a bit late this week!! Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely Easter, Luv Karen xx #173

Julia Dunnit said...

Happy returns Sarah! The orchid is a beauty, but the streamers are FAB..leave them a while, surely they make you smile..how caring of your lovelies. Love that even your desk got a birthday pimping!

KanataNewf said...

So sweet of the boys to go all out to celebrate their Mom! Looks like it was a fantastic day!

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

It couldn't possibly be your birthday, could it? You would never guess. Seriously though, Happy birthday, and have a lot of fun with all those new goodies. Happy Easter. xx Maggie #9