BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal: March 15th prompt

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
List of your favorite things. ie: fave color, book, coffee creamer, drink, season, flowers... etc.
Brown paper ie: "brown paper packages tied up with string" and labels from some of your favorite things

Bit late on this one, sorta... 
Started it March 20th and finished it today.
It's been off to the side of my studio space and I've been adding an element here... journaling a bit there... it grew. Most happy-est with the 'brown paper' I used a Starbucks bag... um, not like we don't have ton. We *do* drink a *bit* of coffee here... yeah. The rest was bits and bobs that were floating around my desk: extra clip-art, stray stickers, old birthday card, embellishments that missed getting put away... and journaling. 
Voila!


1 comment:

Mrs Pretzel said...

The starbucks bag is a perfect touch. :)