BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Busy Saturday Night...

Much as I miss me sweetie when he's on evening/night shift it does leave me time to sneak into the Studio and not 'feel' I need to be with everyone else in this house. Younger kids are in bed. The eldest is firmly attached to his laptop... though I DO occasionally check to make sure the wires haven't reached out and permanently bonded to him... lol.
I've had a productive night. 3 Challenges off the 'HomeWork' List. :O)

First Up... 4 Inchies for Small World of Inchies & Twinchies: Fishy.
I went literal... with Dr. Seuss!


Next up... I was delighted to see the Theme this time for The Three Muses: SteamPunk!!!
Cause we all know I'm a *wee* bit addicted to SteamPunk...
I was most disappointed today we missed one of our SteamPunk Groups Picnics. Greg's schedule and cough-y, tired kids kept us in today. :O(
So I got my SteamPunk Fix in Art.
4X4 Full-o-SteamPunk-y Goodness.


Last but certainly not least... Artist Postcard for Tuesday Taggers: Wedding.
umm... yeah, I was still going with the SteamPunk.
I used an Industrial background and a picture from one of the MANY wedding magazine's I have around. lol... they kinda collect when your planning a wedding. ;O)
I used a snippet of antique lace for the veil.
The tiara is part of a plastic cog with a watch cog in front and bit of copper jewelry in back.
Bouquet is bits from my 'metal sh-tuff' jar, flattened spring and some electrical wire.

9 comments:

indybev said...

Great steampunkery! What a fun piece. Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week. Well done!

Femmy said...

great steampunk art!! love it!

Taluula said...

Hey now, that's a great piece of steampunk fun. Looks like you had a great evening of art!

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous work its all so much fun, drawn here by the TT piece and she is great just love everything about her.

Rika said...

great steampunk art!

Michelle said...

Hi Sarah
I just love your bride, she's awesome! Wish my mind worked that way so I could see alternative ideas! Wonderful entry for TT this week
x Michelle

Unknown said...

what a interesting bride!! Thanks for joining us on TT's this week. Emma xx

Tyggereye said...

Cute inchies!! Those are great! Love the steampunk art too.

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

I love your artwork! It's beautiful! Your inchies are great!
Hugs Nans