BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Rush-Tags!!!

I'm sooooo behind this week... blame it on a combination of Wedding Preparations & stress over the up-coming court case (I'm testifying against my EX who threatened to kill us. Been a looooong wait.). I'm not sure which way I'm going! lol
I'm hoping it's not to late late to slide my Dragon's Dream TIO and Tuesday Tagger works in.

Dragon's Dream TIO: Shabby Chic
This week, I would like you to dream in shabby chic and to use at least one real stamp.

ENJOY!!!
Frankie
xx


I did use a stamp but despite my up-close shot it still didn't show really well. I used a stippled stamp to 'age' the flowers with brown ink.




Tuesday Taggers: Anniversaries
It is my 21st Wedding Anniversary on 15th July - eeekk!! All those years with the same bloke! Well, he is my soul-mate and bestest friend (pass me the sick bucket! LOL) So that is why I have set this challenge for you. I'd love to see any projects featuring anniversaries, not just wedding ones! Any project you like, tags, scrap layouts, cards, whatever, just as long as there is a reference to anniversaries on it somewhere!!


I dug into the antique lace for this one!



1 comment:

Dragon said...

So many lovely soft elements here... a very shabby chic dream, thanks... sorry to read of your troubles... been there with daughter so hang in...
Frankie
xx