BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Scrap Your Crap #55: Brought to you by the number 5

This challenge is all about the number 5...
We are on challenge number 55 so how fun would it be to use increments of 5.
Ex: 5 different pattern papers, 5 buttons, 5 pictures, 5 misc embellishments...you get the drift....if you use it make sure it is in increments of 5... easy peasy right? This will be a great way to finish off those packages of embellishments that you bought and used a few of them and still have a gazillion left...or better yet..do you save your scraps of pp? Pull those out and use them...just make sure you use 5!

This was another messy,messy page... my fav!
I started with Sassafras: Amplify paper in the back ground, the 'cork' journal block and heart strip are also from the same pad.
I spread paint behind the strip, journal block and photo, squishing them on so the paint bubbled out around the edges. One of my favorite techniques, it adds some messy texture.
For my 5 I:
* used 5 different colored brads
* stapled on 5 different ribbons
*attached 5 flowers
*used 5 as part of my journaling
The Picture is my fiance with my4 boyz. It's my favorite one of them all.
lol... poor Greg. ;O)

My 5 Favorite Guys
William
Arthur
Thomas
Robert
Greg


6 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute ...cute ...cute page ...love it ..thanks for playing along with Scrap Your Crap ...

Toni said...

That is the most adorable pic of all your men in your life.... what a wonderful layout...

Leslie said...

way to go with our challenge! This is such a cute page. I love those flowers

Leslie

Kim Sonksen said...

I love how you tackled the challenge of five. Gorgeous layout - fun and funky!
Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Your Crap

StaZ said...

This is just such a fun, fun page!! Love your take on the SYC challenge!

Sabr said...

awesome!