BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Macabre Monday HDH046: Wacko Jacko




You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images of pumpkins and/or jack-o-lanterns. Sinister smiling, gutted, sliced, jacko's left to rot... this has GOT to be an easy one in which to participate, right?! AND you can earn a bonus entry into this week's prize drawing if you also share a photo of your favorite jack-o-lantern... it can be one that you created yourself or one that is over-the-top awesome that you've found elsewhere. Sound like fun? I KNOW!

I went Spooky-Cute this time...
I just HAD to use my New Penny Black SPOOKY! Stamp Set.

4 X 4 back ground is night sky pattern paper. I stamped and heat embossed the 'vine' with a Fancy Pants stamp, off one of the big a$$ 12X12 sets.
The rest are part of the SPOOKY! set also heat embossed.

Images colored with Stampin'Up! Markers.
The Pumpkins and 'eat,drink & be scary' are on with pop-dots.
Little bit of yellow trim came in my prize-box from Scrapadabadoo.



...and for the BONUS:

Party Pumpkins!!!
I saved this awhile ago on my 'puter so I've no clue where it came from originally.
I thought:
"How Cool!!! Maybe we can set one up like this AFTER the kids move out."
Too much explaining to do otherwise! ;O)



6 comments:

Andrea C said...

great card, extremely cute and the real pumpkins are hilarious x

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE that kitty and the cute pumpkins. I've got a book about EXTREME pumpkin carving and that's in it. LOL Too funny! xxD

Maz said...

Great card and LOVE the pumpkin pic!

Barb said...

Super cute card, Sarah! Love all of the heat embossing, and coloring :) Ahh, yes, the party pumpkins... LOL... good one! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Mel said...

How cute is this photo, wow, wish we did more over here for Halloween. Gorgeous card too. Melxx

Tyggereye said...

Great card. Halloween should totally be celebrated all year around in my opinion. :)