BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Macabre Monday HDH046: Wacko Jacko




You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images of pumpkins and/or jack-o-lanterns. Sinister smiling, gutted, sliced, jacko's left to rot... this has GOT to be an easy one in which to participate, right?! AND you can earn a bonus entry into this week's prize drawing if you also share a photo of your favorite jack-o-lantern... it can be one that you created yourself or one that is over-the-top awesome that you've found elsewhere. Sound like fun? I KNOW!

I went Spooky-Cute this time...
I just HAD to use my New Penny Black SPOOKY! Stamp Set.

4 X 4 back ground is night sky pattern paper. I stamped and heat embossed the 'vine' with a Fancy Pants stamp, off one of the big a$$ 12X12 sets.
The rest are part of the SPOOKY! set also heat embossed.

Images colored with Stampin'Up! Markers.
The Pumpkins and 'eat,drink & be scary' are on with pop-dots.
Little bit of yellow trim came in my prize-box from Scrapadabadoo.



...and for the BONUS:

Party Pumpkins!!!
I saved this awhile ago on my 'puter so I've no clue where it came from originally.
I thought:
"How Cool!!! Maybe we can set one up like this AFTER the kids move out."
Too much explaining to do otherwise! ;O)



Post a Comment