BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dragons Dream Tag It On: TIO #45...

This week, Dragon has gone really grungy!!!
metallic mode
is your challenge this week.
Use anything you like but make it look metallic and make it 3D.
Please try to use at least one stamp...


Well I used a little more than 1 stamp this time round. ;O)
The Tag (A-Typical Manila shipping tag) was sprayed with both brown and then red Glimmer Mist. Then I stamped the Asian Symbols (Stampin'Up! Kanji) in black. Next the writing in a soft grey (12 X 12 Fancy Pants Christmas set) then the 1st 3 Coins on the Tag itself. (Coins: Inkadinkado) I heat embossed the coins in 'old gold' then colored them in with metallic markers and gold pencil crayon. The 2 3D Coins were stamped, embossed, colored then cut out of another Tag then attached with Pop-Dots. Lastly the Fortune Cookie inserts were stamped (Inkadinkado), cut out then attached.
Finishing off with red'n'gold, black ribbon and gold thread.
hey... hey... I made Money!

1 comment:

Dragon said...

Fabulous!!!! No need for it to be steampunk!!!! I just wanted to use my new shapes!!! tee hee. I LOVE your dream this week and how you made money!!!!
Hugs
Frankie
xx