BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

OK... I got 1 done before court...

HDH048 - Wayward Words

Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Wayward Words

You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using text/words as the MAIN focus. Poetry, prose, riddle, rhyme, text, quotes or statements... as long as it's got a wicked or creepy edge, it works!

I HAD to play with my new Kraftin Kimmie stamps... :O)!!!
I used Perfect Poison for this one. Lightly colored over with Stampin'Up! Markers.
The text is the 3 Witch's 'Recipe' from William Shakespeare's MacBeth.
Age-inking around all edges.


2 comments:

Andrea C said...

this is so amazing, love how it looks and the stamp and text is fab x

Barb said...

FABULOUS use of text!! This is so clever to use Poison as the background and bring the text to front... LOVE it :) Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!