BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Clear the Decks...

I got both of these postcards done in the wee hours of the morning and was to tired to post... clearing the decks for tonight's work!

The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC40


What's it all mean?
Simple.
Color Splash is Black & White with a hint of color.
This week's color: Green

any shade is fine...lime, grass, pea, mint

it's YOUR call!

I used Kraftin Kimmie's Perfect Poison stamp(I love this one!)
which feels like cheatin' cause she's already so DARK! lol
Markers are Stampin'Up!
Care for a sip?




7 comments:

Alice Regan said...

Oh ...I'm first to leave a comment!

This card is so cute! I love it! I'll have to check this line of stamps cause it's just so darn cute!

You did a beautiful job on the PDCC challenge!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful cards, fun image for the PDCC! Thanks for joining us this week!

Suzanne C said...

Funny image. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

Taluula said...

You did a great job for the Muses with Louise, your hilarious Odd Bird. Fantastic.

indybev said...

I'm lovin' your Odd Bird! She's a real stand-out!! Thanks for the smile, and thanks for joining our challenge this week!

Gaby Bee said...

This card is wonderful. Great entry for The Three Muses!
Gaby xo

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love your postcards--that fashion one is soooo fun! The first one is sweet:) I love the splash of green! Great take on our color combo! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC!