BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

From Screen 2 Scrap: Juno

Added criteria for an extra 6 bonus Points

1. Use a handmade title = 1 pt

2. Use Stripes = 2 pts

3. Scrap a pregnancy or new baby photo = 3 pts


Well... I have procrastinated long enough.
I decided to scrap ALL the preggers pictures and get it over with.
If you look *real* close in the pictures, particularly Robert's,
I'm suuure you can see orbiting satellites around my belly.
*sigh*
Ok, you can stop laughing at the pictures...
I cover the criteria:
1. Handmade Title: Check! PINK is hand cut, glimmer misted then inked.
2. Use stripes: Check! Pattern Paper background.
3. Preggo pictures a plenty: Check!
No seriously!
You can stop laughing at the pictures... now.

please?
LOL







No comments: