BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

ScrapFIT: WO #24 "Freestyle Relay"

---since this is our last WO together with the current FITgirl Team I want you to pick a favorite LO by a FITgirl and “lift” it, but change it up somehow.

I choose Heather's LO from WO #6: Checkers (October)
I really liked the uncluttered look... so very, very unlike my usually FULL pages.
The fact that it was an engagement picture caught my attention.



This was my take...
The picture is from our Betrothal Handfasting Ceremony. We're getting married this year, September 25th 2010... so soon!
I flipped the picture and paper strips because my photo was tall as opposed to wide. I kept the circle where it was but moved the 2 embellishments, hand journaling and title to keep them circling the photo.
Background is Kraft spritz with Red Glimmer Mist (bit of green under the title). Pattern Paper is all DCWV 'Happily Ever After'.
Titles and embellishments are all Little Yellow Bicycle 'Love Letters'.
I just LOVE that the title was the same shape and I'm very in love with the mini-calender I was able to set the date on myself.




4 comments:

Katie said...

great lift! i love the sentiment down the side.

Laurajean said...

such a Beautiful layout sarah...LOVE it and love Heather's work. Thanks for playin' along with us at ScrapFit :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Great lift! Thanks for playing with ScrapFit!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Awesome LO!! Thanks for working out with us!