BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Three Muses and an Art Journal Page...

Got a couple more things done tonight...

Three Muses #59:FLYING CARPET TRAVELS
This week I challenge you to take us all on a FLYING CARPET RIDE.


Artist Postcard.... Liberally sprayed Glimmer Mist 'sky', Book Page Mountains and a Book 'flying carpet' made from a book page and part of an actual cover.
Quote:
“A well-composed book is a MAGIC CARPET on which we are wafted to a world that we cannot enter in any other way”
~Caroline Gordon~



lol... since I'm still the Guest DT on Your Life Spelled Out for July....
Figured I should do a catch up page. (where's the guilty-look icon????)

Your Life Spelled Out: Complicated
Paint, paper & sand.
Journaling:
You ask me how I feel and it's...
Complicated.
I am and emotional person with a very busy life... things change moment to moment, and so... does my Mood.

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Fantastic sense of freedom, lovely!

Taluula said...

I am so impressed by your book-shaped flying carpet and book page mountains and the quote is fantastic. Standing O from my corner. Thank you so much for joining in this week.

indybev said...

Books have been my flying carpet since I was a child, so I really appreciate the quote. I love newsprint used in art, so your landscape appealed to me. Great addition to our collection of flying carpets this week! Thanks for joining in.