BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

One Powerful Hour: I'm on da'Team.... (TOOT-TOOT!!!)

I can finally share...
*drum-roll please*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I'm one of the newest members of One Powerful Hour's Design Team!
*canned applause*
My Bio-Intro is HERE.

One Powerful Hour
Thursday Challenge where the goal is to create your piece from start to finish in 1 hour. Any form of art can be made, paper, fabric, mixed media, altered art etc... ATC's, 4x4's, Cards, Inchies, whatever floats your boat. Add your art to your blog, then post a direct link under the comments section to share with others. Most importantly Have Fun!


I already completed my 1st assignment:
"Okay…so now onto your first assignment. I want to announce the new team on the 14th of July and have the theme be “Inspired by Team Members” pick a team member, visit their web site and create a piece that is inspired by their work. This way the participants get to know you and I don’t have to come up with art but get to introduce y’all!"

This is the piece that I took my inspiration from:
B is for... by Caroline.


This is my take:
S is for...
I made it a Postcard like the Inspiration piece.
I changed the title to "S is for..." with my name and some 'S' words that describe me.
I did my journaling slanted (like her ribbon) and used pearls in my flowers (like on her ribbon). Big intro letter and a photo (like hers).
All my lettering was snipped out then laid out and liberally Glimmer Misted before attaching.

Journaling:
S is for... Sarah
Scrapbook-er ~ S.A.D. ~ Survivor ~ Seductive & Sexy…*snort!* ~SteamPunk ~ Scottish-ish
~ Sentimental ~ Stamp-er ~ STRESSED ~ Silly ~ Smart~ Sage ~ Sunflowers ~ Spiritual ~
Sweet ~ Sassy ~ Solitary ~ Sarcastic ~ Shy ~ Sloppy Crafter ~ Sh-tuff…


4 comments:

fairyrocks said...

WTG Sarah!!! Y"ou are on fire woman!!!

Unknown said...

I love this take...better than the original! I wish I could see all the shimmery elements...I heart anything shimmery.

So glad to have you on the team!

AmyK said...

That's great!

Tyggereye said...

Thats terrific!! Congrats girlie!!