BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chop-Chop... (& may be away)



My BIG purchase was a ton of:

Bernadette
Chester
Cutthroat Lizzie
Drucilla (not in yet but enroute!)
Emilia
Gabrielle
Genevieve
Giselle
Henri
Lavinia
Lola Davinci
Monique
Perfect Poison

The are all unmounted so that of course meant an afternoon of playing 'puzzle pieces' on some EZ Mount foam sheets. Then... *shudder* THE CUTTING!
omg... the blisters!
But oh so worth it... I can't wait to play! :O)



Also just a quick note to say it's entirely possible I may be blog-absent for a few days, at least.
Tomorrow is the day I have to testify in court against my Ex-husband. He was charged over a year ago now with 'uttering death threats' against myself, my fiance, both my parents and Social Services. He also threatened to come to our house where we host (at that time) a weekly house-church and kill everyone there too.
I'm totally out-of-sorts and other than snipping the rubber today... not feeling too much like making anything. My Muse is on hold... I think she's hiding, kinda like I want to right now.
I know I have to suck-it-up and do what I need to on the stand tomorrow but definitely... any prayer or thoughts of us tomorrow would be most appreciated.
Thanks so much guys.

No comments: