BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gutter Girlz Prompt #40...

The prompt this time is:
The PROMPT: Memories
The SONG: "No, I don't remember" by Anna Ternheim
The Product/Technique: Overlays/transparencies


Overlays/Transparencies:
I have them... I've never used them... this was a 1st for me!
I'm still in a Wedding Mindset (sowy!) so I made my LO about forging ahead and making *NEW* Memories... the pictures across the bottom are the ones my Dad snapped when Greg proposed Christmas Morning & me saying 'YES!'. Actually I sobbed 'yes'... lol, I'm such a marshmallow.
The overlay is FancyPants and the stick on Gems are Prima.

The Gems are stuck on top of the overlay.

It was finicky cutting the pictures to fit underneath, then layering the journaling and yellow inked card-stock. But I think it was worth it!

Journaling:
Christmas Morning Proposal 2008
I was on a downslide, wasting my days
When I met you, I came to, such a lovely place
We laughed and cried our way through
The days and nights, the weeks and months
And all the seasons, ups and downs
Lyric by Anna Ternheim
Making NEW Memories… with You.



A couple of up-close shots... trying to show the layering better:


6 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE it!! Had a little trouble with the link you left, so if you don't get more visitors, maybe head to the gutter and post it fresh? Thanks for playing with us!

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Thanks for playing.

Becky said...

This is amazing!!! Thank you for playing in the Gutter

Tyggereye said...

Congrats on your win at Scrap that Poetry!! Woot!! :)

Glenda T. said...

THis is fabulous!! THanks for rolling in the gutter with us!!

Patti H said...

Love it!! Thanks for playing and oh btw I love your blog!!