BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's a Tag-y kinda day...

I decided it was time to dust off some of my urm... rather large, stamp collection and let them see some day-light. ;O)
I got 3 tags done for different challenges all using stamps.

Dragons Dream Tag It On: #46 Inchie by Inchie
This week I have dreampt in inchies - pieces one inch square or round.
So that is your challenge.
Choose your theme and 3 colours then make inchies to cover your tag.
Use at least one stamp and ENJOY!!!

I dug out a StampinUp! Set 'In Style'.
I used 3 colors of Glimmer Mist: Tuscan Sun, English Ivy and Blue Skies.
The Tag is sprayed with the yellow, the rest with a combination of all 3.
I sprayed a sheet of cardstock then cut it up to make the background, title and inchies.
All other elements are stamped in black
and well as the edging.
...just my style!



Tuesday Taggers: Make a Scene!
Yep I want you to make a scene!
This theme can be interpreted in so many ways, having an argument, creating a stage, creating a scene with stamps - it's endless.


I mixed and matched a few stamps on this one. The bulk are from the Stampin'Up! 'Garden Seeds' set: dirt, sign post, Garden of Weedin' and smaller plants.
The larger flower bundle and butterfly is Penny Black.
Dragonfly is Studio G.
Leaves stamped on the tag itself... unknown.
Everything was colored with Stampin'Up! Markers.
Welcome to the Garden on Weedin'!



Kard Krazy: Tag Tuesday Challenge
Last week's challenge was a two-week challenge, The theme is still summer.


More and more Glimmer Mist here...
I used a scrap that had a touch of the green from the ...just me style! tag...
and sprayed it VERY liberally with yellows, oranges and reds to create a sunset 'feel'.
Th
e Couple stamp in from Stampin'Up! 'Summer by the Sea' set,
the quote from 'Seaside Sketches'.
Everything was edges in brown and the tag was sprayed in blues.
Summer Sunsets: Priceless...


7 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Boy, you've been busy making tags! Love your Garden of Weedin tag....a very summery activity!

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

Hi There, Thanks for playing at Tuesday Taggers this week, I really like your garden tag....it looks a lot like my real garden....lol...I'd rather be crafting thhan weeding.

Bee xx

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous set of tags all so different and fresh, just love them. xx Zoe

Dragon said...

Woo you have been working hard!!! I love your inchie tag so thanls for dreaming with me this week
Frankie
xx

PatR said...

Great tags all very interesting. Thanks for playing along with TT this week.
xx

Ann said...

The garden tag is so unique, such a glorious summer activity.

Tyggereye said...

cute tags. The last one is so pretty!