BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

30 days and counting down FAST!

The Studio has been busy... but my Blog has not.
I'm busy working ahead on Design Team Projects so that I won't fall behind as the Wedding QUICKLY approaches.
30 days... Today make it 30 days til W-DAY.
I'm excited, don't get me wrong... but also Freaked. lol
This is 98% DIY event and there is still sooooo much to do/make!
*gulp*

I'll be starting to share some of the wedding-y sh-tuff as it's created.
Minus the things that are surprises just in case anyone is being snoopy. ;OP
(You know who you are!!! ...and so do I! lol)
I'm cutting back on several of my 'just for moi' challenges. :O(
I'm going to have to pick & choose in and around the DT & Wedding sh-tuff.
I did get this done tonight though:

THREE MUSES 65 - WORLD OF ZETTI

Hi it's me Ann and this week my challenge to you is to create something from the WORLD OF ZETTI.

I hope my creation is 'Zetti' enough...
I'm not sure if I have much Zetti-ism in me creatively speaking... lol.
I made Alice.

3 comments:

Netty said...

Sarah I love your Zetti, smashing. Annette x

Taluula said...

She is a delicious Alice Zetti. Bravo.

indybev said...

Alice gone zetti! What fun. Thanks for joining us this week!