BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

One Powerful Hour... come on ooooover!!!

The Newest Weekly Challenge is up at One Powerful Hour... you should pop on over and join us.
See ya' there!

The Truth about Cat's and Dog's

Can't wait to see what you come up with.
~Caroline~


This is my Design Team Project:
THIS was a hard one!
I have dogs but am allergic to cats so unsure of kitty fancies & whims, lol.
I didn't want to do 'just a dog' project, but was lucky... I found a good 'both' quote.
The picture is from The Graphics Fairy online hoard.
Wooden base wall-hanging, MUCH sanding.
I really super-pleased with how it turned out!
Going in the bathroom, Victoriana enough to go with our SteamPunk Decor.
Quote:
"In order to keep a true perspective
of one's importance, everyone should have
a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him"
~Dereke Bruce~

No comments: