BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scrapping the Music #47 "Remedy"

This week's song is "Remedy" by Jason Mraz and we are LOVING it!!! It's an uplifting song with tons of lyrics that would be good for scrapping! Click on the widget in the sidebar to read them! We had alot of fun scrapping this song and hope you like it too!!!

Yup, I knew which lyrics I was using as soon as I saw the song selection.
I LOVE this song... well, pretty much anything by Jason Mraz!
Ironically while working on this 'Lucky' which he sings with Colbie Caillat came on the Radio, which is 'OUR' song. :O)
Greg may love me but he's also likely to keeeeel me for using the High School Picture... tee, heee, heee... whoops!
Journaling:
You I
Silly Me...
Together in High School...
now almost 20 years later Finally with the 'One' I should be.
Took me long enough!

There's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind
When I fall in love I take my time

2 comments:

Rhayne said...

Love the doodles and the lil rhyme you made :o)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GREAT!!! I love love love the photos, the journal tag...and loving how you did the title down in the corner!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your blog background too!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)