BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

More late-night creativity...

Few more thing I finished last night but was to tired to post...
After the day with da'boyz being wild I thought I'd be tired, but it turned out I was wired instead. I was up til 7AM surfing around picking up some of the FREE Digi-Stamps there are out there. I'm getting a collection... slowly. ;O)

This was made with a 'real' rubber stamp set (Stampin'Up!). We have new neighbors moving in 2 doors down and when they were moving some of their sh-tuff in on Friday 'she' looked overly stressed... I thought a welcome card would be nice. :O)
Front:

Inside... I'll be writing a short message:

Kard Krazy Tag Tuesday Challenge:Mannequin
My friend, Sarah, from Vintage Figments has graciously agreed to be out first guest hostess for today's Tag Tuesday challenge. She has chosen a template challenge for this week's theme. This fabulous mannequin template Sarah used for her tags can be found and downloaded here:
http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/mannequin.htm


*rubbing hands together in glee*
Another excuse to SteamPunk!
Started by covering template in Clip-Art Background, then stamped it with the Gel-a-Tins 'Shifting Gears' set, finished by inking the edges.
Ribbon and mini-cameo at neck.
More ribbon, a gear (walkman), 2 'screw' brads, quite a few pieces of the Brass goodies I have, Key and Lock... at the waist.
Finished off with a bit'o'vintage lace.





Thanks for stopping by... :O)
Tag Tuesday Challenge -- A Guest Hostess!

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Your mannequin tag is great! Love the collection of metal embellies you used and that tiny cameo is adorable.

2amscrapper said...

love the steampunk and your other creations. you've been busy!

Terry said...

That is some pretty steampunk! Love that padlock!

Kris Dickinson said...

Love all the wonderful hardware!

Sarah said...

The heavy metal looks fabulous on the mannequin. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for playing.

Yvonne Russell said...

Your houses card is great and a lovely thought to welcome new neighbours.

Love the steampunk tag. I'm just starting on mixed media and you have some great techniques and ideas on your blog.

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

Hi Sarah, I just love the atmospheric card you have made for Tuesday Taggers Black challenge this week, thanks for playing along. I love the mannequin too, all those lovely cogs and metal bits.
Bee xx

Orsolina said...

Your Mannequin is vewry interessing.

Robin said...

Fabulous steam punk tag! I absolutely adore that little cameo on the necklace...softness with a little steampunk!!

Lynn Stevens said...

love your steampunk tag! Great minds!LOL