BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

One Powerful Hour: Shoes


Shoes
Are your boots made for walking? If you click your heals together will it take you home? Or are you more the barefoot and carefree type? Whatever your fancy please include a shoe or two in your piece.


I made the 'Ruby Slippers' for this postcard with a fantastic template I got here:
http://www.making-greeting-cards.com/find-card-making-ideas.html
The paper was a DCWV Christmas Card base; the front was shellacked and glittery (perfect!) and then I used the back/inside for the other parts.
Voila! Guaranteed match!

Background is a clip art Dollhouse image, coated in a thin layer of white paint.
'If I click my heels together 3 times... can I go somewhere OTHER than home?'
YUP, that's how life can feel at times when you work from home.


1 comment:

Yvonne Russell said...

He.. he... I love the sentiment for this card. The shoes look great!