BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Soartful and 4X4 Friday....

I spent most of last night working on DT sh-tuff but when I took a break... lol,
I made a few things of my own. :O)


This is what I did with this lovely... lovely piece:
Greg and I at Christmas last year.
The photographer made sure to get the Engagement Ring in there...
so this is the closest thing we have to an Engagement Photo.
Stamps are from Close to My Heart.

4x4 Friday: A Touch of Glitter

Make a bit of a shine this week by adding some glitter to your 4x4! :) Enjoy!

Free Digi-Stamp from:
Digital Two for Tuesday
So it seems even the Fairies like a little sometin' sometin' that sparkles!
I just helped the baubles along with a wee bit'o'extra Glitter.
Markers are Stampin'Up!
Sky painted over with Blue Glimmer Mist.

3 comments:

AmyK said...

Lovely work! Love the engagement photo :)

Jeanette said...

Ahhh, the lovely couple. This works very nicely in the frame. Love the lock and key. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful 4x4. I see that you have an excellent hand when it comes to applying glitter.:)