BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Following & Blog Candy... Past the 200th post!

I had a BIG draw back when I hit 100 posts...
and now it seems I totally missed the 200th post! lol
I'm still going to keep the Super-Huge prize packs together for 100 followers.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt...
I'm going to start having a smaller drawing for every 25 follower
PLUS
when I hit a 100th-ish post.

The BIG Packs are still HERE if you want to take a gander.
I'll start putting a little something-something together for reaching 25 followers
and draw once I've posted a picture.

For the 200th Post Prize...
You need to be a follower as well as leaving a comment on this post.
Leave a comment below and on August 14th I'll draw from those that commented.
Sound fair?
Off to dig through my stash! Goodies to come...

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Sounds super dooper to me!!! :D

fairyrocks said...

Sarah, You are so generous,
I won the last one and just want to tell everyone your RAK's
Really RAK!!
Keep smiling and creating
Pam J.C.

Yvonne Russell said...

Congrats on your milestones. It's amazing how quickly milestones creep up on you, isn't it.

That was an amazing bonanza you had at the auction. Thanks for your generosity in sharing it with us and letting us join in the fun.

I'm a follower of your blog.

Thanks again.