BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Lots To Do & HDH052... boo!

Lots To Do week 32: Zentangle

This week we are going to be doodling and having fun creating a Zentangle - its very therapeutic and all you need is a piece of paper and a pen - hope to see lots of entries

Well Doodle I did...
I started with a piece of one of my scrap Glimmer Misting spray over sheets.
I just sat and dooooooodles away.
Ended up attaching it to a Tag for stability, paper was a bit thin and also curling from the spray.



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE CHALLENGES!
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Stamp It Crazy!
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using a minimum of three stamped images (or digi's). Yep, Barb over at Stamp It Crazy is sponsoring this very important challenge this week... this week marks our 52nd challenge... a whole YEAR has gone by already, can you believe it?!!!


In honor of such a momentous occasion I decided to make them a Blog-O-Versary Card!
Hoping Barb'll e-me her addy so I can send it on to her. :O)
6 stamps used... all from the Stampin'Up! 'Hey, Ghoul Friend!' set.
Flower embellishment is also 6 dark purple silk flowers I dissected and Glimmer Misted (Dark Grey) centered with a Little Yellow Bicycle Skull Button. Bat Button is LYB too.
Still stuck in doodle mode so I dotted and swirled away...


7 comments:

Jaqi said...

Great example and what a great idea to put it on a tag.......brill

Andrea C said...

oo lots od stamped images xx

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful idea to use overspray scrap for your Zentangle. Hope you had fun doddling the resulting tag is great. Thank you for sharing with us at LTD this week xx Zoe

crafty creations said...

Fabulous and a great way to show it

Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! It's a PARTY! abulous card for our Blogoversary! The zentangle is pretty cool too! thanks for joining us for MM at HDH! xxD

Barb said...

Fun Zentangle... I need all the therapy I can get, so I should give it a try, right? ;)

Thanks for the blog-o-versary wishes, Sarah! The card is wonderful and I can't wait to receive it!! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!!!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

I love both your pieces, and thanks so much for creating an HDH blog-o-versary card :D