BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Lots To Do & HDH052... boo!

Lots To Do week 32: Zentangle

This week we are going to be doodling and having fun creating a Zentangle - its very therapeutic and all you need is a piece of paper and a pen - hope to see lots of entries

Well Doodle I did...
I started with a piece of one of my scrap Glimmer Misting spray over sheets.
I just sat and dooooooodles away.
Ended up attaching it to a Tag for stability, paper was a bit thin and also curling from the spray.



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE CHALLENGES!
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Stamp It Crazy!
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using a minimum of three stamped images (or digi's). Yep, Barb over at Stamp It Crazy is sponsoring this very important challenge this week... this week marks our 52nd challenge... a whole YEAR has gone by already, can you believe it?!!!


In honor of such a momentous occasion I decided to make them a Blog-O-Versary Card!
Hoping Barb'll e-me her addy so I can send it on to her. :O)
6 stamps used... all from the Stampin'Up! 'Hey, Ghoul Friend!' set.
Flower embellishment is also 6 dark purple silk flowers I dissected and Glimmer Misted (Dark Grey) centered with a Little Yellow Bicycle Skull Button. Bat Button is LYB too.
Still stuck in doodle mode so I dotted and swirled away...


Post a Comment