BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

W.O.W... Blog Candy at Kellie Winnell!

Blog CANDY to Celebrate….

I am so overly EXCITED about many things, some I can share now and some you’ll have to wait and see, some are to do with my store and some are not but all craft related. But one of my reasons for this candy is that I have reached 550 followers…. WOW I am BLOWN away and amazed that many people like reading my waffles hehe….. And am extremely touched in so many ways by all the visits and comments that people come by and leave… So lets see the candy hey…… OH but before I do…. My candy consist of mainly stamps, stamps from my store, stamps I have bought and never used or bought 2 of etc…..

Candy Version 1

Mmmm I guess that photo is a tad of a teaser hey. I actually had to get a chair in the end and stand on it to try and get it all in hehe… OK so here is the NON teasing photo….

Candy

Want to know everything that is in there that you may not be able to see….? Well then here is the list….

That is 30+ stamps and over $200 worth of goodies.

No comments: