BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010


ScrapFIT Workout #25 "WET-n-WILD"
For this workout you need to use
mist, paint, stickles, ink--- any or all of them!!
For an added twist I want you to get some paper wet,

create something with it and than use it in your LO.
Example—make a flower, fold it, pleat it, ect.


*rubbing hands together*
ie. Get Messy! I can do that... ;O)
I ended up playing with Paint & Glimmer Mist.
My 'made from wet' item is the corrugated cardboard flowers.
They are made from the wraps that come around my Starbucks coffee.
I spritzed them with Mist and when they were dried I tacked a template on the front of the cup wrap then cut the flowers out.
Then I gave them another misting, focusing around the raw edges to get the color to bleed into the cardboard layers.
Misted the page base and all the layered paper elements, which are book pages, even the photo mat. :O)
Painted on the flower stem and leaves.
Tucked in a Brass Bookmark.

3 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

LOVE THIS!!! Awesome flowers and titlework!!! WTG girl!

Laurajean said...

OMG Sarah...I love that you recycled the starbuck coffee wraps, You GO GIRL ;) Gorgeous layout, love those flowers :)
Thanks for playin' along with us at Scrapfit!!!

Dayna said...

This is so gorgeous!!! I love that little quote you have to the left too(heheheheh)!! Thanks for playing along at ScrapFIT!!!