BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Hiding in the Studio...

I'm not sure who fed my kids the caffeine today but Holy.Toledo!!!!
They were rambunctious today.
Bed time could not have come soon enough...
I decided to head straight into the Studio for some 'non-kid' time.
I got 6 things done tonight... pent-up energy-much?!
Can only show ya 3 though, the rest is Design Team Sh-tuff. No Peeking!

THREE MUSES 62 - LOVE IS BLIND

Artist Postcard... found this adorable picture on a pet adoption center flyer.
Lightly Glimmer Misted (antique) and sanded so the Cereal Box board shows around the edges. Heart are hand cut, glimmer misted and sanded too.



4x4 Friday: Kings

ahhh... MY favorite King, Stephen King!

DragonsDream TIO #50 - On a Muscial Note

Yet another excuse to use a Kraftin Kimmie Stamp, Monique.
Background is *Ceremony Share* #37.
Colored with Stampin'Up! Markers.



Thanks for stopping by... :O)
Don't forget to pop over and check out the Blog Candy.
Every 25 followers and 100th-posts I'm giving out goodies!
Deets HERE!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 4x4 made me laugh only because I didn't expect to see Stephen King!
GREAT 4x4 :)

Taluula said...

I love your Muses Love Is Blind piece. You really know love is blind when the dog is hugging the cat.

Lori Saul said...

Wonderful creative entries for the the challenges. I like your take with Stephen King!

Junibears said...

Lovely Love is Blind Piece.
Had a look at some more of your art. Fabulous.xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great idea for the king!

Ozstuff said...

Thanks so much for joining in at the Muses this week. I love your "Love is Blind" piece. It's amazing to me how some dogs actually co-exist with cats while most make them their worst enemies.
Great work!

K J D said...

What a sweet postcard for 'Love is blind'...... also very contented!

Karen

vintage wil said...

Gorgeous ! so lovely!!!

Dragon said...

Woo how different and what a great dream!!! SO sorry to be late visiting but we have had rellies here for AGES!!!
Frankie
xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two wonderful pieces of art.