BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My vewy-own Digi Stamps!

Or something resembling such...
I'm still kinda foggy on what makes and image a "Digi-Stamp" vrs a "Coloring Page".
I've been using Coloring Pages in my Art forever and the Digi Stamp thing seems to be a new-sy name for the same.
meh! No matter.
Either way I luv 'em.
I am rusty so please don't giggle, but I tried my sketch-hand at making some Nymphs for the Haunted Design House Macabre Monday HDH051 Challenge:
Netherworld Nymphs

You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images of feminine nature spirits from the darkside. Goddesses, sprites, mermaids, pixies, fairies or fay... as long as they look slightly sinister ;)

I think I may have failed on the 'sinister' this round, so worried about the images themselves, but here they are...

I used this:

To make this:
Artist Trading Card


I used this:

To make this:
Postcard


Both Nymphs are Glimmer Misted so they have a 'glow'...
I was hoping the backgrounds would be creepier, but alas...
they are what they are.
:O)




Post a Comment