BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My vewy-own Digi Stamps!

Or something resembling such...
I'm still kinda foggy on what makes and image a "Digi-Stamp" vrs a "Coloring Page".
I've been using Coloring Pages in my Art forever and the Digi Stamp thing seems to be a new-sy name for the same.
meh! No matter.
Either way I luv 'em.
I am rusty so please don't giggle, but I tried my sketch-hand at making some Nymphs for the Haunted Design House Macabre Monday HDH051 Challenge:
Netherworld Nymphs

You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images of feminine nature spirits from the darkside. Goddesses, sprites, mermaids, pixies, fairies or fay... as long as they look slightly sinister ;)

I think I may have failed on the 'sinister' this round, so worried about the images themselves, but here they are...

I used this:

To make this:
Artist Trading Card


I used this:

To make this:
Postcard


Both Nymphs are Glimmer Misted so they have a 'glow'...
I was hoping the backgrounds would be creepier, but alas...
they are what they are.
:O)




4 comments:

peggy gatto said...

these are fun!!!
Love your banner!
Lots of art going on here!
I hear you have a wedding coming up. congratulations!!

fairyrocks said...

Saucey, very Saucey!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh I'm thinkin' the background are quite creepy and mysterious! Love the images. thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

Barb said...

LOVE the backgrounds on these... and the digi's themselves are wonderful, Sarah! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!