BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Scrapbooked *gasp*!

I know it seems that I almost never scrapbook... but I have been, honest!
It's just DT sh-tuff I can't share.
Sowy.
I did manage to get a page done for Scrap That Poetry #21.
(Also for #22 but I'm Guest DT-ing for that one! *squeal!!!!!!!*)
The Poem was Annabelle Lee by Edgar Alan Poe

Hard... but I found a line that super-appealed to me:
"For the moon never beams without bringing me dream"
lol... Maybe I'm still stuck on last weeks Dream Theme, but hey! It worked.
I just LOVE this picture of Greg sleeping with Baby Thomas (who is now 5 going on 6 soon!).
This is back when he was still 'Uncle Greg' and not 'Daddy Greg' like he is now.
(*gasp!* only 48 more days til the wedding!)
He's going to kill me for using this picture because he doesn't like it... TOO BAD!
Aren't they just so sweet???


5 comments:

Kelly said...

this is fab!! Love the photo and the colours you chose.
Thanks for playing along with us Scrap that Poetry!
Kel x

Michelle said...

Hi Sarah!
You've chosen a fabulous line from the poem to scrap and how perfect is that title tag! Love your work!!
:)

Unknown said...

Love the verse you chose... great layout! Thanks for playing along with us again!

Mel said...

I think its a sweet picture - often the unexpected pics are the best! I like the use of the brackets to draw attention to it. I like the title of your blog too!

glorygirl said...

Super sweet layout. Especially the photo! Thanks for joining us at STP!