BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Pink!!!! Pink, Pink, Pink.... & HDH053.

I started this entry for the Haunted House Design: Pink on the Brink challenge...
Buuuut....
I figured it'd be an opportune time to share about the gift my crazee fiance got me today.
I like coffee... lots & lots & lots of coffee.
I'm even *lucky* enough to have a medical condition that requires me to drink 4 servings a day.
This can be hard. I have 1 or 2, sometimes 3 then forget to have more later.
SO he got me this today:


Doesn't look that big...
then you put it beside a 'normal' 3/4 cup serving mug:


Still not quite showing it... try looking IN:

LOL... what a goof!
He says I can now pour a coffee pots worth in and "git'er'done", before I forget.

ha... ha... ha... Good thing he's cute!

Macabre Monday HDH053 - Pink on the Brink
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Pink on the Brink
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using pink in an edgy and dark way. Edgy & pink... what puts you on the brink? The brink of insanity... the brink of catastrophe... the brink of death?


Always happy to use some PINK. With 4 boyz... yeah, it tends to gather dust round here.
The quote is a Digi-Stamp from Words Imagined, one of the freebies!
Skulls and flourishes are Jolee's Boutique, though BOOtique would have worked for these. ;O)
Extra purple Jelly Dot (on the 'O') was stash sh-tuff.
Stamp Set (cobwebs) CTMH Creepy Cobwebs.
SU! Markers and Ink.
I am just thrilled with how it all came together.
Yeah PINK!


5 comments:

Andrea C said...

fantastic card and ur fiance sounds so sweet x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh I love both pink items, your card is wonderful and I too have some rather large coffee mugs, ranging between a pint and a pint and a half in size :D
Thanks for joining in with our Pink on the Brink challenge this week, and good luck!

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW, I just LOVE this! Fabulouso! Not a bad cup either. Love all of this pink yumminess. Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH! xxD

Anonymous said...

The skulls are fantastic. Love your card - although I am not a big fan of pink.

Barb said...

Great card, Sarah! Fun and full of color... what could be better?! And my coffee cups are like your new one... big enough to fit 2-3 cups of coffee :) mmmmmmm.... caffeine