BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dirty Scraps #15: The Games We Play


I knew WHAT I wanted to do...
but I'm getting late on this challenge because it took me a while to figure out the HOW.
I'm getting (re)married in 41 days...
I'm excited, I'm happy... really truly HAPPY.
However the cynics & naysayers come creeping out of the woodwork as soon as anyone other than themselves is having a good time and they can't wait to poop on the parade.
I'm sorry to say I've already had several encounters with such persons.
This page is for those people that think:
Marriage is the End of the Game.
It's not.
Just as much as it's NOT Happily Ever After,
there is always more.
Journaling:
Contrary to what the Romantics and the Cynics say...
Life doesn't end after the "I Do's"...
there is no happily OR unhappily after.
There IS a whole lotta "I don't know" and FUTURE...
Now Stop Playing and go out and LIVE it!








4 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

WOW MOMMA---YOU JAMMED!!!!!

Unknown said...

WHOA this is flipping awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome LO, i can so relate LOL thanks so much for playing along :)

Jodi said...

This is awesome!!!! looved the journaling!! Thanks for playing along at Dirty Scraps!